The Eternal Flame Endowment
“May we sow generously into our church without reluctance or compulsion. Make grace abound so we have the finances we need to do every good work you have assigned to us. Make us rich in ways that result in generosity so you will be praised.” – 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
PLEASE RETURN FORM AND CONTRIBUTION TO:
First United Methodist Church
PO Box 1567
Shreveport, La 71165-1567
Making your gift/gifts of any amount are welcome. Anonymous gifts are accepted and honored as such. Methods of contributions include the following:
• By a gift of money or securities during your lifetime, including honorary and memorial tributes.
• By beneficiary designation on an employee benefit plan or IRA.
• By a gift under your Last Will and Testament,
• By beneficiary designatgion on a life insurance policy.
• By naming the Eternal Flame as the remainder beneficiary under a charitable remainder trust.
Another way to give to the Eternal Flame is through the Pooled Income Fund which pays interest to the giver or beneficiary until death. Upon their deaths, the original amount placed in the Pooled Income Fund is transferred to the Eternal Flame Endowment Fund, where it remains permanently.