We believe in the power of prayer! Join us in praying for the cure for cancer, November 1st and 2nd. Friday evening we will gather in the sanctuary for music, prayer and Holy Communion with a focus on healing. Saturday we invite you to bring your children and experience prayer through the work of your hands. A FREE picnic lunch will provide an opportunity to give thanks to God for all of our blessings and to celebrate the survival of those who have and are winning the fight against cancer.
Friday, November 1st
5:30 – 6:30 PM
Taizé healing prayer service – main sanctuary, followed by Holy Communion
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Labyrith Walk – multimedia room
Saturday, November 2nd
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Free picnic lunch
- Inflatables, games & fun for all ages
- Thanksgiving through crafts, jewelry-making and more!
Pray for the Cure
- Prayer stations for adults and children
- Prayer through the Arts and Music
- Labyrinth Walk (multimedia room)